Thursday, February 11, 2010
IN A FIT OF INSANITY
I have decided to post on my blog! =D
Since so many things have been happening, and I have been feeling so guilty about not posting, I shall use this slacking time to type a post! xD Im not sure whether ill continue posting though...I am quite a lazt person =O
SO ANYWAY. SO MANY THINGS...WHERE TO BEGIN.
1) G'ALVEA...Orientation '10!
HH02 is AWESOME. I bet my blog is the last blog to say that their og group rocks but here it is xD. Orientation was really fun. With new friends, new school, new (or maybe old but still quite new) seniors, and loads of activities!
The orientation was superb. I have newfound respect for my seniors and for their organisation. RI orientation is NOTHING compared to RJC orientation. The time for planning and preparing the 4 days of awesome fun is simply too much to imagine. I just hope that if i become an ogl myself, Ill be able to help organise an orientation that is just as successful as this year's one.
No one reads my blog any more but THREE CHEERS FOR OGLS OF 2010!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
=DDDDD
But other than the games and the activities and the EA, the two main highlights were the batch dance (YES IT WAS cos it was actually quite fun xD) and the STORYLINE.
1a) BATCH DANCE
HAHA ok what to say! This is one of the rare times that you catch sight of a sheep dancing! I think batch dance was a new experience simply because well...i DONT DANCE normally. But for some strange reason the dance was actually quite fun and amusing xD. Especially useful for forfeits. Although i must say i didnt really like the second and 3rd song haha.
1b) STORYLINE
OMG MAN. BOB. MEGANTRON. homg storyline was hilarious. And it helped to string all the other parts of the orientation into one complete work!
Congrats to the seniors who put in so much effort into that production. Rehearsing and memorising those lines IS SUPER DIFFICULT. And all the sets and props and dunno how much more... T.T And the script writer is awesome. Seriously. Thanks for all the lame jokes and puns and goodness knows what other random stuff xD
I know quite a few people that helped to make storyline a dream come true! Yay for attending drama feste in sec 3 xD
2) Bridge club
Contract bridge is really confusing. It's like a whole new subject to mug. And there's not only the system to mug but also how to play, how to finesse, the points system, the random advance play techniques like squeezing and some 11 rule or something like that.
BUT IT'S FUN!!! And although my brain kinda hurts after trying to cram all that in I still love it xD And i MUST MEMORISE CARDS more. It's good to train my memory.
3) New subjects, new class, new everything
11S06L IS AWESOME. We're an RA class, and are kinda muggers (except me) BUT WE'RE STILL AWESOME. And anyway who says muggers cant be awesome xD.
I think we're quite a closely knit class! At least compared to quite a few other classes i think =D
Weirdly enough, I can be more random and friendly and generally a nicer person (yay!) to my class than to my og...and that's kinda weird...cos my og people are nice people too =O But I'm super quiet in my og and super noisy in class......
Ok yay im bored and sian of blogging (YES I KNOW I SUCK IM SORRY =O) May post tmr or some other day about Take 5 and lessons and stuff =D
Fishballs; 8:21 PM