Monday, November 2, 2009
Very well, as russ promised, the Mish Russ Me sms convo! I think my suans are pro. =D
Disclaimer: To protect the writer and his accomplice, if you are MICHELLE QIU or LIM HUAN HOCK, you are not allowed to read this post.
Note to self: I don't think the above disclaimer will work.
But anyway, here it is!
Russ: I hate you. Drop dead.
Mish: Why?
Aaron: Don't worry mish. Russ still loves you (:
Mish: Aww tha's so sweet. (: thanks :D
Mish: Aww tha's so sweet. (: thanks :D
(not a typo)Aaron: Does sending it twice imply something? Russ is getting so high =D.
Aaron: Mish do you like russ? He wants to know.
*Note: At this point, russ started whacking me on the head, poking me in the ribs, and very nearly destroyed my glasses. What compelled him to do so...i dunno xD*
Mish: In what way? He's interesting.
Aaron: Oh so you're interested in him?
Mish: Im attached. Excuse me. Please ask him to find another target.
Aaron: Polygamy is a widely accepted family structure in africa and malaysia.
Mish: Im singaporean and being feminist i dont subscibe to it and huan hock will kill both you and russ.
Aaron: Can males be feminist? Oo
We had a good laugh after that. Only problem was that mish daoed that last sms so we had to stop D=
PS: Something freaky happened. My phone shut itself down just before I typed the convo out. Maybe it's trying to warn me of my imminent death. Oh well, I shall go and get a good night's rest and face death by scary violent MALE creatures another day. (cos females are more placid and wont hit sheep...hinthint)
EIGHT DAYS (or seven) TO CHINESE DOOM.
Fishballs; 11:17 PM