Sunday, November 22, 2009
I am updating my blog.
REJOICE. I am doing this because my parents banned me from playing comp due to some strange thinking of theirs. Oh well.
Cool picture. See the seemingly innocent airplane in the background? Well, look at the date. Now look at the airplane again.

Dont worry though, it was an internet hoax xD.
Life has been very boring these past few weeks, but some very fun/interesting things have made up for it =D And some important events too yay.
1) GRAD NIGHT.
Ok no pictures here rawr. But if you want to go laugh at me you can do so on facebook! (This assumes that you have a facebook account and ACTUALLY KNOW ME). Anyway, I was extremely underdressed...while everyone decided to be poser and gel their hair, wear suits, ties, blazers,
makeup, I came in a simple polo-tee and jeans. D=
Although I must defend myself! The main reason that caused me to not dress formally was that I didnt have formal clothes. The second reason was that I was too lazy to buy some. The third reason was that chinese/chemRA selection test was just before so I probably didnt have time anyway xD.
(Then again, even if i did have time, i would have been too lazy anyway =X)
So grad dinner! The show/performance/entertainment was amusing, my friends and the company I had were, as usual, awesome...
but the FOOD and the DRINKS and the PLACE and the PRICE sucked.
We payed 60 BUCKS. Well ok fine we rented out a whole ballroom, but then it was still too small to accomodate the whole batch of sec 4 people, so some poor souls couldnt come i think =\ And the highest quality/highest class food we got was SATAY. Homg just satay. for 60 bucks.
I've been to 30 dollar buffets and they give SO MUCH MORE DDD=. They could have given us nicer ice cream at least D= But then again, I think buffets make money cos girls and old people and young children definitely eat around 1/4 as much as hungry RI Sec 4 guys. So yeah no choice xD
At least I've realised that RI guys are scary when it comes to food. Picture a huge plate of around 300 satay. Next, picture a whole horde of RI guys
sprinting walking quickly towards the plate.
In one minute, that plate was empty. Each RI guy grabbed (YES GRABBED) handfuls (YES HANDFULLS) of satay sticks and went back to share their prize hunt with the rest of the table. I'm sad to say that I was one of the culprits. But at least I didnt commit cannibalism by eating mutton satay xD
I played transfer chess there! And took SO MANY PHOTOS. homg. And today I called Mr Chua by his first name eddie! =D He didnt take it that well, and scolded me in that eddie way. I didnt really mind though.
"But Eddie! We've graduated from RI already, so we are friends now!"
He didnt take it so badly after that i think xD
2) Rosyth cycling outing/ GeogRA BBQ trip
OH SHIT IM LAZY I SHALL POST THIS
TOMORROW THE DAY AFTER SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE I HOPE.
3) Coincidences are quite scary. Especially for random things like flu jabs o_O, and on the same day o_O
Im still thankful the doctor who gave them wasnt a coincidence too xD
Fishballs; 5:14 PM