Thursday, November 5, 2009

EOYS and Reflections for the year!

Well, so another year has come and gone. And the final bunch of exams that I will ever take in RI (Sec) has just passed by.

So now is the time to reflect and bitch and scold myself! And possibly suan some people about some subjects.


English: 3.6 || Sort of happy ||
1/5 for vocab isnt that bad right? But I still managed to average around 74%(?) for the two papers so passable yay =D Especially since alot of people died for CA and the EOYs I guess I should be really happy for English xD

Math: 3.6, 3.6 (4.0 with moderation) || Severely disappointed, Slightly unhappy||
Well. I was frigging frigging careless. Just so careless for math 1. ARGH. I hate negative signs, +c, exact value, the stupid rule where teachers dont mark stuff that is written in pencil. But most of all I hate the fact that the calculator cant read my mind. I need to be more careful when i press numbers =.=

BUT THANK GOODNESS FOR MODERATION =DDDDDDD

Biology: 4.0! || Quite happy.
Well I got 4.0! =DD So I'm kinda happy xD But my eoy was kinda scrwd up cos i didnt mug rna, and didnt mug ligaments and tendons. And my flies in the jar question was EPICLY SCREWED UP. One interesting question however, was this question...
Scenario: Winged flies and wingless flies in a jar. There is flypaper suspended from a string.
Question: What environmental factor does the suspended flypaper represent?
Model answer: Predation
Aaron: *think* *think* *i know!*
Aaron's answer: SPIDER WEBS
Aaron got the question correct too.

Awesomes xD

Chemistry: 4.0 || Happy but disappointed

I got 74 for EOY. But it sucked cos I didnt get ful marks and I was aiming for at least 78 =\ But how was I supposed to know that you cant describe solids as "metallic solid" and that graphite powder was for increased surface area and that the answer to the crossword was IMPERVIOUS (WTF). Maybe siak peng mentioned it a few times....but I guess i didnt pay attention haha.

Well at least it's 4.0 and my EOY pulled up my CA =D

PHYSICS: GOOD 4.0 || TEH AWESOMEZ

Well I didn't do that well for EOY...69 only. BUT OVERALL I HAVE 90% WOOHOO. 4th in class not counting RAs i think. But the most interesting thing is the effort to results ratio xD I havent done a single exercise that cck has given out, and I only mugged for like a grand total of 3 hours for EOYs oO

BUT YAY 90%. Moral of the story: I need to mug more so I can hopefully get more than 90%. But for now, I'm just happy that this score suans cck xD, who I think was expecting me to fail physics miserably.

Geog: 3.6 || A sad sad case

Geog was sad. I am a disgrace to geog RA. OWL called me lazy to the bones. I feel sad D=.

I'm dropping geog and taking econs next year. Hurmph.

Social studies: 3.6 || Ok lah

It seems that all my humans are kinda crappy sigh. And im getting lazy to type this blog post too. But I realised that I HAVE TO MUG MUCH MUCH MORE FOR HUMANS. My contextual knowledge sucks...and my points suck...and i need to read/complete/write more essays.

CHINESE

Ok so I got B4 for prelims. I HOPE I CAN AT LEAST REPEAT IT. But B4 is a very very good score for me already xD. so yay!

Final GPA: Something like 3.70?

A good GPA! =D And with minimal mugging too xD But all the teachers hate me cos they all think im lazy to the bones =\ Sad. And some people like russ hate me for getting high marks without mugging!

But regardless of what people think, I love my physics score xD

Yay. time to play comp! mug chinese =\

Fishballs; 9:33 PM