Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Yesterday, a dragonfly flew into my room.
So, I spent 10 min using my stack of new un-done chinese w/s to try and smack it down cos I didnt want to use more valuable stuff like rough paper and old magazines.
The dragonfly flew into some desolate corner which i cannot reach with my chinese newspaper. And now it's still stoning there.
I think it went there to die.
Now I just hope ants dont come crawling into my room to remove the dragonfly. But if the ants dont remove it, I think bacteria will. Argh...choices, choices.
And today's dmp was very stupid. Our group of 4 was supposed to complete a 10 slide presentation in the 1 hr 30 min we were given.
I soloed it in 30 min with references, pictures, captions etc.
Then I blatantly facebooked and surfed the net until the teacher came behind me and scoled me.
Teacher: You think you so free is it. Have you completed your presentation?
Me: Yeah finish long time ago. See?
*teacher takes a look*
*teacher stones for a while*
*teacher goes away*
*Aaron continues facebooking*
But he wasnt so lenient when I started playing flash games created by random people. Started scolding me and told me to shut down computer...sigh.
The rubrics were also a big joke. Nothing to do about the relvance of information presented. Hence, theoretically we could have presented about dota and its various heros and gameplay strategy. According to the ribrics, we'll get full marks as long as we presented well with good eye contact and stuff (easy), were well prepared (we memorise mana costs for spells lol) and kept the audience interested (like OBVIOUSLY...DotA is way more interesting than the crap we're doing).
So yeah pretty stupid. But the teacher said he'll give us negative full marks so what to do? Sigh.
Tmr is another boring day. =\ And I need to do isp sigh
Fishballs; 10:17 PM