Thursday, September 10, 2009

WoW private server is down yet again. So here I am trying to pass my time!

1) RIGE concert

Yay! It was one of the first concerts that I've been to so far haha. But it was done pretty well I thought. The solo by tey guan was quite good, although i didnt like the intepretation.

The Diablo Rojo was half bad though. Ji Heng awesome, the other guy made up for Ji Heng's awesomeness by being awesomely fail.

And I met chevy's wife (term was coined by other people to protect me from the fury of some certain people) and quah's wife (term coined by me, but no names =P)

Oh no im going to be killed for this. But quah's wife/quah owes me a few fruitips.


2) OWL happy day

OWL is organising a happy day of mass slacking/fooling around/digressing/geog lesson. The highlight of the day is probably going to be the mystery food selectiojn buffet thing. Basically, everyone has to bring something edible that does not kill you too fast. So sweets not allowed, potato chips not allowed, crack/other related drugs not allowed and so on.

So I'm betraying fishballs and bringing 40 or so sotongballs tmr.
Darren is bringing some special thing that his mum and him are going to make tonight.
OWL is bringing special spaghetti (special owl recipy!)
And Martin is bringing (edible?) plates and cutlery.

Today martin darren wzy and I went to ntuc to window shop. But i couldnt resist temptation and bough AN ENTIRE SLAB OF 70% COCOA CHOCOLATE OMG. Dang I am going to grow so fat. Maybe I should bring it AND the sotongballs tmr haha.

3)MAPLE PRIVATE SERVERS

HAVE VIRUSES IN THEM. Beware.


4)Phone servicing is the worst thing that can happen. I hate it.

My contacts are all screwed up. It appears that I know 3 wai choongs, 2 alexs and many other pairs of twins.


5)Martin doesnt want to give me plants vs zombies. Rawr.

Fishballs; 10:59 PM