Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ok after a VERY LONG ABSENCE, I am going to blog again!

Yay!

First of all, I would like to state that I hate niu yi. Hate niu yi, hate her face, her suans, her class, her teaching, and yes russ, even her smell.

And as always, I hate chinese.

But the main reason that I hate niu yi and chinese more than ever was cos niu yi called my mum =.= And my mum got quite pissed. Yeah.


But for some strange reason, I didnt do that badly for the most recent chinese test. After all, I achieved a PASS MARK (of i think 61.75%). And I beat russ lim who loves niu yi (or at least her smell) and actually mugs chinese. Suanning other people about chinese is an interesting experience for me.

But of greater impact is the fact that i owe people DRINKS =.= Yeah cos two people owned me in chinese by getting less than my score D=


Lastly, about chinese, I have developed a motivational tool to help me survive doing the chinese 综合填空. Basically, since rolling a dice will net you a minimum of 4 marks, that will be my full marks! So in other words,

0 marks is still fail.
2 marks is pass.
4 marks is full marks.
And 6 marks, which i attained for the recent test, is full marks + 50% bonus marks! =DDD

I feel happy now.

Cheap thrills. I shouldnt be getting high over chinese...even though 6/20 is a good score.


And now, to less sian topics!









College humour is AWESOME. In order of awesomeness, with the top being the best. If you visit my blog, you are obliged to watch at least the top one, if you havent watched before.


Lastly, I think that I shall start a habit of blogging everyday. Even if nothing remotely interesting happened that day, so as to keep certain people *coughrusslimcough* from *coughRAPINGcough* me

Yay! Now shall go back to plants and zombies!

Fishballs; 9:06 PM