Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I seriously think we can create a story about the adventures of Aaron in chinese class.

A few days ago, I did chem homework in chinese class.
So niu yi koped it.

Then, at the lift:

牛毅: 伟镇,你这次太过分了吧,每次在我的班上做自己的作业,我这次不还给你了!
伟镇: 哦 OK 老师.
牛毅: 下次,你如果再在我的班上作其他科目的功课的话,我没收了绝对不会还给你; 你也不用上课了吧。
伟镇: 哦 OK 老师.
牛毅: 伟镇你听得懂吗?你需要翻译吗?
伟镇: Eh yeah. 我明白。

Then she walked away. But I dont think she realised two things
1) I didnt really understand what she said and I think I do need a translator.
2) I already koped back my chem homework.



On a different note, if anyone saw a 读者 and 鹰的天空 flying down from the raja block some time during this week, I apologise, it was to a small extent, my fault.

However, I would like to defend myself on these two occasions.
1) 鹰的天空 from 4th floor
Bryan threw the book at me. The book was chinese. I freaked out. I threw the book over the ledge and down 4 stories.
2) 读者 from 4th floor
Russ put the book on my chair. The book was chinese. I freaked out. I threw the book out the window and down 4 stories.


On another different note,

I'm quite proud of how far I can throw chinese books/stuff.

The end.

Fishballs; 8:29 PM