Monday, August 3, 2009

IM GOING TO REVIVE MY BLOG. Somehow.

It's so strange that simple creatures can spur me to blog.

So yeah.

I'm going to talk about ants.

First and foremost, I would like to clarify that this post wont become like those cheesy and stupid chinese comprehension passages which glorify ants and their hardworking spirit and whatnot.

Cos I HATE ANTS.

I honestly think these ants either like eating table wood, my books, or simply enjoy dying. Because although there is no food in my room AT ALL, they still persist in bugging me by crawling around, crawling on me and turing up in the most unexpected locations.

But worst of all, is that these BLACK ANTS bite.

I honestly never knew black ants can bite. Of cos, it might be an attempt by red ants to disguise themeselves to cause pain or something. But it's more irritating then actually painful.

BUT, being the masochistic person that I am, I decided to let an ant bite me and just examine it as it bites me.

How it "bites" is actually quite scary. For some strange reason, it doesnt seem to just be chewing on my skin or smth. Or using it's claws and pinching me.

NO. FROM WHAT I SAW, IT WAS TRYING TO BURY ITS HEAD IN MY SKIN.

Now Im afraid that I have ant goodness knows what in my skin. Urgh. And after Mr Laws presentation on parasites, I think I feel slightly nauseous to say the least.

I just saw an ant. Time to kill it.

RAWRGHHHHHHH.

Fishballs; 6:55 PM