Tuesday, June 30, 2009

For post 123, I shall be lazy and do some cool random thingy! =D


Google your name, and write down the first webpage link name that makes grammatical sense and is relevant or just pick the funniest one on the first page of results.

1. Google “(your name) needs”:
Aaron needs new thongs!
(To give to siak peng as a belated bday present)

2. Google “(your name) looks like”:
Aaron looks like Dad
(huh?! not yet la =P Long time more....)

3. Google “[your name] likes”:
Aaron likes to hump trees
(I've heard of tree hugging animal loving people, but tree humping?!? o__O)

4. Google “[your name] says”
Aaron Says…
(Sounds like Simon says =D)

5. Google “[your name] wants”:
Aaron wants more blacks in MLB
(LOLOL...I hope daniel reads my blog xD )

6. Google “[your name] does”:
Aaron does the Milkshake dance!
(oO...I got no milk. And I no want to shake.)

7. Google “[your name] hates”:
Aaron Hates Heat
(AGREED =DDD)

8. Google “[your name] can”:
Aaron can't wait for Friday
(Well, it's not can......BUT STILL =DDD)

9. Google “[your name] goes”:
Aaron Goes Yakkity Yak
(no comments)

10. Google “[your name] is”:
aaron is online
(duh!).
Aaron is engaged!
(I wish! D=)

11. Google “[your name] loves”:
Aaron Loves Angela
Aaron Loves Kendra
Aaron Loves Laura
Aaron Loves Rose
Aaron Loves Ceri
Aaron loves Vampire
(I stopped after vampire)


But omg DAMN FUNNY HAHA. Google ftw! xD

Fishballs; 7:44 PM