Friday, June 5, 2009
I have just realised that I havent posted up holiday homework yet!
This will serve mainly as a reminder to myself that the homework situation can and will become desperate sooner rather than later, and that i have to START NOW.
English: Metacognitive reflection + diagram thingy (Do by tmr in 1-1.5hr)
Math: Finish up the question 1 thing (Mug and try to do by myself by tmr in afternoon in no more than 3 hrs cos i need to understand the stupid topic first =\)
Chinese: Some project (Time: min Solid 2 days)
Bio: A speedy 1 night's work shld do it
Physics: 1 day of research and planning and report, 1 day of building
Chem ISP: Eternity. Proabably at least 7 days of work if we're doing lab work
Geog essay: I have to set aside 1 afternoon to do this. And do it without dragging.
Geog project: We havent started greenwave, and RP has started on it already. In short, doomed. With outreach necessary cosof owl, estimated 3 days report writing, 3 days outreach.
SS soc doc: Estimated 1 day research, 2 days filming, 2 days video making
Philo: 1 day chiong
That makes a grandtotal of 25 days. I have less than 25 days left of hols. This means that I'm supposed to be going for group meetings EVERY SINGLE DAY STARTING WITH YESTERDAY.
Doomed =\
Fishballs; 11:31 PM