Sunday, June 14, 2009

For those who might have noticed...

I have a new blogskin! =D

Still need to update it alot, like add LOADS more links (since russ' is there just for testing and im lazy to add alot of other people's)

And I need to create a tagboard that fits my blog, which i think will take qutie a bit of time considering that i have absolutely no art sense D=

And yeah. I need to update this blog more often too. xD


So erm recent happenings! =D

1) Mugging on wed
Went to library, then went to mug. Lunch + mugging was kinda awesome....not because of well...mugging per say, but rather because I managed to complete quite a bit of mugging and work! And it was somehow quite fun at the same time xD

2) Project meeting on sat

Was generally fail. But we got some stuff done at least =D

3) Russ crashing my house

Self explanatory


Seems my life is quite boring =\ Notice how wed got the longest writeup HAHA

Hope my life gets morre...interesting in time to come xD. For me. Not for other people to poke and pry D<

Fishballs; 9:42 PM