Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Well my NAPFA is absolutely fail.
The only one I am vaguely pleased with myself for is A for pull ups. Cos i couldnt do any at the start of the year xD So a 10 pull up improvement over 4 months is not bad, not bad...AND I DID AS MUCH AS THE AMAZING EWAN WOOHOO...who i think was slacking, but still xD
Sit ups were fail. I could only do 45 >.> A, but I didnt even hit 50 although i know i can.
Shuttle run is ARGH. i missed A by 0.1 sec AGAIN. The worst thing is that last year i had two 10.2 timings = just a B. D=
Sit and reach was a B i think. 42 cm is a B right? Not sure haha
2.4km is defintely a C. But im going to take it (as retest but wtf la) during week 9 so hopefully i can bring it up to scraping a B haha
STANDING BROAD JUMP WAS FAIL. I normally get a B, but for some strange reason, I couldnt get even a B during the actual thing >.>
How irritating sigh.
Oh well, this post is for pro people to suan me haha xD But im going to restest for all of them i dont care. I must at least get a gold, even if it isnt full marks, or close to that xD
Team fortress two is damn fun. Spy is damn challenging to play, but the most satisfying seriously. Pyro is the best for just jumping down onto enemies and flaming them to bits haha. Or blowing them away.
And demoman is good at just well, blowing them up. Whee!
Fishballs; 9:36 AM