Thursday, May 14, 2009
OOOOKKK So this post is going to cover stuff that happened earlier. Cos im lag and lazy rawr.
1) Chinese TestI SERIOUSLY THINK IM GOING TO FAIL COMPO. COS I 离题. Sian. Hoping for a pass (for the entire thing) and nothing more. If I even get 60 im going to jump for joy. Yes yes im noob you stupid chinese suanners D<
And Bryan you're going to owe me a drink. hah.
2) Math TestI SERIOUSLY THINK IM GOING TO FAIL MATH. Only in this case fail means not even a 3.6 >.>
And that's worse than a chinese fail, cos failing is chinese is becoming almost a norm. But getting 3.2 in math will be the ultimate sadness.
I cant believe i forgot that 1+ (cot x)^2 = (cosec x)^2 Sian as of now at least 7 marks gone >.>
I feel extremely sad...sigh
3) Mugging for math testHaha, as you can see, this probably DID NOT HELP AT ALL HAHA. Went with lock leong and clement to roam the national library, the macs nearby, and some high class places. High class places are not nice to people attempting to be mugger...no where to sit D=
Anyway, lock leong and clement were nice people and gave me like 2/3 of a full cup of popcorn. I have no idea why they ate so little oO. And the popcorn was quite nice haha. Couldnt finish it though D=
I hate ice lemon tea. I detest diluted ice (more like water, no ice) lemon tea.
Went to national library for lunch at hans, where i did random stuff with clement's FREE IPOD WHICH HE GOT FROM INFOCOMM....argh...and watched lock leong mug. Poor lock leong seems to be a
girl mosquito magnet. And he was wearing shorts. Poor ms lock D=
So we went to macs. Which had no mosquitoes.
And no ice cream either >.> What kind of macs has it's ice cream machine spoilt?!? Stupid people RAWR
So we screwed around with lock leong's comp there, ESPECIALLY WITH MSN and made martin, wesley, and random other people victims of our boredom...muhahaha. Or mostly my boredom, but still! =DD
The people next to us were drawing on socks and painting socks. On the tables of macs. Gross. Wonder what school they're from...should have taken photo and put on STOMP.
Socks--> feet --> stomping feet! --> STOMP (ok no link but whatever haha)
Going home was kinda amusing, cos we each take DIFFERNT MRT LINES. 3 people, 3 directions. So lonely D=
But lucky got seat, so i slept haha.
4) Physics testWell, it's gonna be on monday. GOTTA MUG. Make cck happy...for once. haha.
5)
Last, but not least, 17 again!Haha ok. The movie admittedly was good, and yet not that good. Not good, cos the fanservice didnt appeal to me, and cos there were SO MANY SICK INSINUATIONS like woman: "You're welcome to raid my dungeon any time" man: "I'll bring my long bow" and OMG SO MUCH EXPLICIT INCEST...THINGS. Urgh.
Cringed 2nd most number of times for the movie.
But I thought the acting was great! And generally the movie flowed quite nicely and all that. And there were quite a few cute scenes and all =D. AND THE CANTEEN SCENE WAS EPIC. The suan was chao imba. Imba.
Just so imba. I want to be able to suan like that.
And of cos, the company for the show was great too =P. And a change to the people i normally go out with HAHA. But yes, we must do it again sometime =D
And this time, lunch MEANS LUNCH. Lunch does not mean a cup of coke. or sprite. or the like. IT MEANS ACTUALLY EATING SOMETHING. Yes that means you (if you refers to the you im talking about, which is kinda repetitive, but heck xD)
And yay! Im done.
Oh yeah one last thing. Superqueen bridge is random. and fun. and fun for suanning HAHA. Daniel is epic at it xD
Oh and one last last thing. I love TF2. Unfortunately, it's kinda addictive =X
On last last last thing: Im really done now. yay! =D
Tmr might be english doom. hope it's not. or ill die!
Fishballs; 10:30 PM