Friday, May 29, 2009

Ok time for a lag update again!

I have to somehow cram 10 days worth of stuff that happened into one single day!


1) Tests tests tests and more tests

So what did I have recently? Got back math test, had physics test, got back physics test, bio test, bio SPA, chemRA test, math TA, results of math TA.

Ok all were screwed up. Except for physics. OMG I LOVE MY PHYSICS SCORE =DD. First time this year (or actually 2 years) that I am pleased with my physics test haha. Second in physics rp! =DD

But im going to screw up the rest =\ Especially chem.

Russ is quite pissed that i mug les than him, but somehow score better than him.


2) Russ and his archery class

Russ is amusing. He seemed quite sad when i told him that his archery class was not only just with mish, but that huan hock was coming along too. haha.

3) Chem RA fireside chat

I have no idea why all these chats are made to be boring. Seriously, I think siak peng is attracted to boring ladies from ntu and nus. I paid attention for 5% of the time, played hp for 80%, slept for 5%, psp for 5%, watched video on russ' hp for 5%.

Then after the talk was over, we went to play halo on the big screen in the avt. FUN!

And martin is an imba pick-pocket. Or rather pick the staff card which is hanging from siak peng's neck, AND SIAK PENG DIDNT KNOW IT WAS MISSING HAHA. So martin passed me his card, and the following ensued.

Aaron: Sir, when you need to use your staff card to open the door to go back to the staff room, tell me.
Siak peng: Why.

He's a bit dense sometimes. But very amusing.


4) RI open house, bowling booth, science hub, silver nitrate, jap buffet, and rgs open house

That day was a long day.

The day started with me playing Wii at the bowling booth and slacking. Then I went to slack at the chess booth, where i played chess! yay

Then I went to visit the sciene hub. Where i stupidly touched silver nitrate. And got horrible stains on my hand.

Then after school I, chev and tg went to eat some imba jap restuarant with damn nice sushimi. But I cant remember the name of it D= Must go there and stuff myself more. I didnt do the food justice the 1st time, cos there was no time to eat, sigh.

Unfortunately, tg felt random after that. So at a suggestion from chev, he decided to go to rgs. For what reason I dont know. So we spent the whole journey arguing about the reason as to why we were doing such a stupid and random thing.

And since we had no one from rgs to show us in, cos the whole thing was SO BADLY PLANNED. AND SPONTANEOUS.

We stoned there for 15 min. Then left.

But haha, still amusing xD And the rgs poster is quite amusing too. But we were getting loads and loads of funny looks from the rgs students, cos we were wearing the ri uniform haha.

5) Holiday doom.

What it says. I have about 10 PTs/assignments, and some will take super super long to complete, such as isp and social doc, and i have no time to complete it. And 18 hrs of geog, 14 hours of chem. What fun.

But the WSC people are even more sad case. Two weeks of 9-5 intensive training. Good luck to them xD

Fishballs; 10:22 AM