Thursday, April 30, 2009
And today, im just damn pissed with my dad.
I mean ok im supposed to help my brother by teaching him random stuff like sec 1 chem physics and bio.
That's fine.
Im supposed to teach him for AT LEAST 4 HOURS during the week.
That's fine too.
If I dont teach him 4 hours I cant go out on sunday to watch 17 again.
That's slightly irritating. And pissyfying. But it's fine...ok...
And just because I intend to do it during the weekend when im not so busy, or tired, or just finished 2.4km or have chi tuition, or have dental appointment. My dad gets upset and starts threatening to throw out my comp, bans me from playing comp, threatens to stop be from going out forever, threatens to take away all my privelages and do goodness knows what.
And no. That's not fine.
I mean, at least give me the freedom to manage when i teach him. Just randomly whacking and scolding me without actually finding out anything is seriously...whatever.
>.>
Ok this is going to turn into a ranting session. Im going to start ranting about other things as well...pissifying things. ARGH.
I hate hypocrites. Please note that im not referring to anyone in particular here, but rather in general, so please dont take offence.
But I hate people who say one thing and say something else to the other person, or just plain lie or just i dont know, be two faced and backstabbish. So darn bloody pissing.
And coupled with the freely used "I love you". I just find it over the top. It's stupid really, the kind of situation some people use those three words. Whether under "the principle of reciprocity" or something. Using those three words without real meaning is just >.> And sorry if it's your values or something. just cant stand it at all.
The world is seriously filled with shallow people seriously. (Different person already from the top). But shallow people that crave for people's attention, that then crave for their condolences or help or comforting words without actually valueing their help at all. And these people use the "i love you" so easily to achieve their own purpose. Or maybe they actually THINK they mean it. or whatever, i dont know...but it's pissifying all the same.
And they say they mean it, but honestly, if these people have the kind of mindset such that they really believe that they really "love" the person...then i dont know what kind of fucking scrwd up mind they have.
The world is sometimes just screwed and unfair and stuff.
And ok im just frigging pissed so im just going to rant and rant at people. I dont care anymore.
>.>
And I also hate people with no self control. Seriously people who cant control themselves are a danger to themselves and other people, and they bring pain and suffering and goodness knows what other kinds of shit to the people around them.
Then they just go and say sorry, or worse still, not even apologise at all and act angry or upset or rude to the person and say "OH I KNOW IT'S MY FAULT IM SORRY OK DAMN ME COS IM WRONG". Then they just continue making the whole stupid shit worse, and expect other people to clear up after them.
Seriously, sometimes these people just destroy lives. And it's not only mine. Seriously i feel like i could just go and punch the stupid people in their faces and watch them cry and bleed and just die. I dont know. Ok i wont do that, at least there's some sanity left in me.
But i just hate them. And sometimes when these people refuse to change. JUST REFUSE. It's just INFURIATING. "IM TRYING" OR "I CANT DO IT" "IT'S HARD" all the kinds of shit fly out of these people's mouth and i dont know anymore.
It's just so frustrating. Seriously sometimes i just hate life. Irritating irritating irritating. And i bottle up my emotions too much. Just spent dunno how long listening to my all powerful dad scold me about some intangeble thing he's pissed about.
Shit ive blown my top. Im probably going to regret even writing this post tmr. But now im just going to cry myself to sleep.Edit: Haha im feeling better now...and less pissed with the entire world in general xD
Yay ranting helps ALOT lol. And thanks for all the people who wrote on my tagboard haha =D Glad to see that im not alone in this world...THANKS GUYS =)
But arrrgghhh still sian. Better go and give my brother his 2nd hour of tuition xD.
Fishballs; 10:56 PM