Tuesday, April 28, 2009
I have taken to being peckish at two random things.
1) 70% DARK CHOCOLATE
I suddenly have this craving for super dark chocolate. omg it is SO DARN GOOD XDXD. I think i get high from eating this HAHA.
Normally I dont eat that much dark chocolate but OOOH DARK CHOCOLATE IS GOOD. Bitter, with just a hint of sweetness. Not sickly sweet like most chocolates xD
2) Mozzarella cheese
My fridge holds lots of secrets. One day, I decided to explore these secrets. AND I FOUND MOZZARELLA CHEESE. Possibly inspired by mousehunt, I decided to cut out a small cube of cheese and take it back to my room to nibble. And play mousehunt. xD
AND SINCE THEN I CANT STOP MYSELF. Cheese taste good...hmm...
Have to beware of russ lim and swiss army knives. eeks!
And on a side note, Mousehunt hates me D=
3:28pm
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Ghost mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
3:12pm
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Ravenous Zombie mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
Additionally, the fiend pillaged 1,142 gold from me!
3:00pm
I returned to check my trap, but it appeared a Vampire mouse had eaten a piece of cheese without setting it off.
Additionally, the fiend pillaged 2,813 gold from me!
2:34pm
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Bat mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
The power of this mouse crippled my courage, setting me back 668 points.
2:25pm
I claimed a King's Reward worth 9 pieces of Swiss.
2:00pm
I returned to check my trap, but it appeared a Ghost mouse had eaten a piece of cheese without setting it off.
1:58pm
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Ghost mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
Additionally, the fiend pillaged 668 gold from me!
1:42pm
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my radioactive blue cheese failed to attract a mouse.
Fishballs; 10:36 PM