Thursday, April 9, 2009

Haha a post dedicated to you ok! xD

So yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =D You are now 16 and can do lots of interesting new stuff and watch NC16 movies LEGALLY and lots lots more lol.

Not to mention suan and remind me that you're older than me by 7 days rawr.

Thanks for being my friend these past 3 years and 3 mths and 10 days =D. I'm just sad that i didnt get to know you better in primary sch D=

But thanks for being there on all the times on msn, and joking around, supporting me, laughing during trainings, chinese lessons during sec 1 and 2, bridge games, random movies and outings and so much more.

Just THANKS FOR BEING A REALLY GREAT FRIEND ALL THESE YEARS =DDD

I'm really glad that you're my best friend =) And i wouldnt have had it any other way (:

I just hope that our friendship will last for many more years to come =)

and once again,

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY CHEVY!!! =DDD

Fishballs; 11:38 PM