Thursday, March 12, 2009
My blog has been dead for an extended period of time. Not that anyone reads it, but I thought that I might as well have a post on the last day of school, simply because well...
IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!
Or at least term 1 xD
So term 1. Loads of ups and downs and stuff xD. My GPA is unknown as of now, but I think it's somewhere around 3.6, seeing that most of my subjects will get that, except for bio and math with a nice 4.0, and chinese with a nice 2.8 (or less, but hopefully not).
GPA is only a small part of life though. There are much more interesting things to talk about rather than that
insignificant little numeral D<
Ok random stuff that happened lately
1) Joined facebookFACEBOOK! It's highly addictive. Has so much stuff to do. But gets boring after a while xD. Now im just continuing with the games rather than posting notes and photos and etc. Shame i lasted such a short while =\ But, at least this blog will have a bit more life in it =D
2) PSPIT'S GONE. GONE I TELL YOU. Sorry russell...xD Ill get it back soon lol. Just dont kill me before that.
3) Bowling competitionRI got 3rd boys school and won no single, doubles, team, overall, masters (no one even got in) trophy. RGS got one 3rd team trophy and 3rd girl's school. Quite sad really =\ Especially today's morning assembly. "I'm please to annouce that RI achieved 3rd placing in *blah blah blah*" But i was only a reserve so i didnt really contribute xD
Still, quite dissapointing though =\
4)Seating change!Now we have the geogRA smiley face if wzy/shek sits at the front right of class! (Join the dots to find out what i mean)
Darren and I are now VERY random during all the lessons. When I'm bored, or he is bored we do random things including humming hedwig's theme, in-class exercises, traditional red indian cultural music and stuff xD
Thanks Eddie for changing the seating arangement! Although leaving shawn and ryoji together is dangerous. Muggerness concentration is very high there.
5)Peanut eatingSounds mundane? NOT AT ALL. Peanut eating is a highly intellectual sport requiring large amounts of eye head mouth hand cooridnation, intense concentration, and a good appetite. But, it's quite easy to understand!
Step 1: Throw peanut in air. The higher the better if you can complete steps 2 and 3
Step 2: Place your mouth in the peanut's trajectory so as to catch the peanut with your mouth
Step 3: Eat peanut
See, simple! Currently i think shek is the best at this xD Russ benjo and I are completing for second place LOL. Eddie wasnt too happy about the condition of the class after we were doing with peanut madness
CHINESE CAMP ON MONDAYYes. I am going to help out for a
CHINESE camp during the march hols. Amazing isnt it. xD But I gathered I was going to feel kinda bored during the hols, and it will be fun to see
all some of the rosyth people again =D. And we get CIP HOURS. Hah daniel dont you feel left out? xD
And that's about it. Yay a pretty long post by my standards. Shall attempt to inject more life into this semi dead blog soon =D
Fishballs; 10:18 PM