Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm quite fed up.

Today, niu yi decided that she didnt like russ and me, and hence decided to pick on us. Oh joy.

She threw me out of class when lockleong WALKED HALFWAY AROUND THE CLASS to tell him a joke, simply because I laughed.

She threw poor russ out of class when he was being a good boy and telling ewan to keep his mp3 player, just because he spoke in english.

So we stood outside the classroom playing the word game for 1 hour. I personally think that's a more productive way to spend chinese, but we both werent really happy when niu yi decuded to coerce us to writing 500 word essays each (apology letter)

She says she wont give us extension for work and wont care abt us any more etc etc blah blah blah. I dont know whether to actually do it for her.

I know she doesnt like us already, but that doesnt give her an excuse to pick on us like some **** >.> And because chinese was the FIRST PERIOD OF THE DAY, AND SHE SENT US OUT FIRST PART OF CHINESE, I think she was seriously planning to actually send us out from the very beginning >.>

I honestly think that just mugging my own stuff in her lessons and using that 1 hr to study my own chinese is more productive than actually listening to her.

askdfjhsajkfhsjdhlfkas

BUT the extension thing is important >.> Othersise wil fail chinese. Haiz.



On a different and less pissy note, today was vaguely fun during math. We were discussing about vectors when I suggested that ML stands for martin lim.

Then i suggested DA be some history teacher
Then i suggested DA x ML
Then darren suggested DA/ML, in other words...

DA over/for a more understandable phrase)on top of ML

Martin was pissed. =D



Also, I believe that people have different sorts of luck.
1) Environment (country, family etc)
2) Appearance (the looks you are born with)
3) Personality (the outgoing/introverted/superextroverted/ability to tell jokes/etc)
4) Intelligence (IQ, IIQ, IIIQ etc)
5) MONEY (important-refers to both family money and money that you have yourself)
6) Love life. (Hey this is ALOT of luck too, although it does rely on all of the above things xD)
7) Random lucky things (catching your bus 99% of the time, finding 1000 dollars returning it, and getting 2000 dollars as a reward, managing to sneak into class without getting caught by chinese teacher etc etc)

I think I'm very lucky in 1 (Cos Singapore is quite ok except for NS and the govt, my family is AWESOME with the exception of one brother, my friends and school and etc are AWESOME too =D)

As for 2, i think im super unlucky. SUPER UNLUCKY. And braces are painful argh. =\ And 2 is quite important really when trying to make a first impression, be it to same or opposite sex.

3 i think im sort of ok. Although, I just wish that i open up to people faster, cos normally when i meet new people i clam up and dao them, so that's kinda bad xD. And it kind of pulls down whatever good i might have for personality. Yet another unlucky thingy =\

4 im ok la. not the best, but generally better than alot of singapore so yay =D

5 im quite lucky, but i dont get to spend ALOT OF IT. So ok so-so la. I spend much much less than LOADS of other people, who's families are honestly less well off.

6, my luck is non existent. so there! D=

7, im only lucky for the chinese class thing. So sort of xD

So im only really lucky in 1, and vaguely ok in 3, 4 and 5. The rest are just bleargh. And in jc, it could be said that 2, 3 and 6 multiply in importance, so yeah xD

Anyway ending off here. Better go do work lol. like maybe the 500 word essay

Im tempted to write the essay in english since she didnt specify the language.

Fishballs; 7:51 PM