Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yay a blog filler, because I'm bored, and have no motivation to do anything that is more prductive...xD

1. Where is your cell phone?
Freak I'm stuck at the first question. Im going to find it now.
--
Oh it was under my chem textbook lol

2. Your hair?
Is black in colour.

3. Your father?
Is sleeping.

4. Your mother?
Is sleeping too.

5. Your favorite thing?
I have lots of favourite things that change daily....xD

6. Your dream last night?
I only remembered of what i was thinking just before i went to sleep. And I was thinking about how to get to sleep fast so....

7. Your favorite drink?
I like bubble tea, and lots of drinks really, dont really care which drink i actually drink xD

8. The room you are in?
My room =D

9. Your fear?
Refer to greatest fear filler quiz thingy

10. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Not really sure...never really saw the appeal in going overseas though...

11. One of your wish list items?
A psp =D So that i dont crush russ' psp case anymore

12. Where you grew up?
Singapore!

13. The last thing you did?
Type the exclamation mark on "Singapore!"

14. What are you wearing?
Skin + Artificial Skin

15. Your TV?
is quite big and high def and i love my tv even though i dont use it much. EXCEPT FOR PLAYING XBOX 360 =DDD.

Suan russ, suan.

16. Your pets?
My mum rears fishes and my brother just recently went to toys r us and bought some $39.90 sea monkeys that look like shrimp. I thought that it was a total waste of money...go to any fish shop and ask the uncle for shrimp xD

Or just go and buy shrimp from the supermarket...those are much much bigger...and much much tastier =P

17. Your computer?
I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT. Any questions? =D

Maybe for next valentine's day if i feel emo or smth then ill decorate my comp with origami cranes and hearts and other goodness knows what things =D

18. Your life?
Is unproductive, unimpactful, missing out on lots of thing, lacking in motivation etc etc etc

19. Your mood?
No mood to do anything =\

20. Missing someone?
Yes, alot. But at the same time...not really. It's a confusing and touchy topic...moving on

21. Your car?
Is a nice hot wheels car residing somewhere in my brother's stash of random stuff

22. Favorite store?
Popular bookshop in RI, cos i visit it the most of any store

23. Your summer?
Is eternal. Cos i live in singapore.

24. Your favorite color?
Black. Cos hullett rocks.

25. When is the last time you laughed?
Just now! =D Weng Hong's blog rocks.

26. Last time you cried?
Today afternoon. 2nd last time was mon night. Twice in 3 days is definitely a record for me since the time i was still wearing pampers =\

27. Three people who email me?
Friendster, Facebook, Window's Live team.

(PS: I dont use friendster or facebook)

28. Three of my favorite foods?
Very expensive stuff. Must not think about them. Drools...

29. Three places I would rather be right now?
1) A place where time has stopped. I just want some time to rest and relax, and just spend the time thinking.
2) A place with cooler weather, and a nice breeze.
3) The above two put together, but with a nice soft patch of grass for me to just lie down, and clouds that just beautify the sky. =D

The clouds part is really important lol. I like clouds! =D <3

30. Three people I think will respond?
Eh if you read this pls respond? xD

Fishballs; 7:16 PM