Saturday, February 14, 2009

So first things first....belated happy bday to mish! =D

Sorry for the late wishing =P. Didnt feel like blogging yesterday xD.



Today is Valentine's day. Of no importance to me, except for the fact that I have a bowling competition and RE project to do today >.>

I feel vaguely sad that Im spending this whole day only with guys. But no, I'm not gay =P xD

Lucky people that can spend this day with their special someone, treausre that person. Well i dont have much to say LOL. But hopefully in a couple years (or probably more) down the road, I'll be able to spend this day well, with someone special too xD.

But as of now, I guess I have to be content with what I have and well, hope for a better future lol. Auspicium Melioris Aevi.


So anyway....Happy Valentine's Day!!!! =D

Fishballs; 9:33 AM