Monday, February 16, 2009

ooohh..i just realised the previous post is post 88. So auspicious xD

So I'm almost at by first 3 digit number =D So i guess ill spam lots of little posts with nothing in them just to give me the satisfaction of seeing the 2 little zeros behind the 1 =DD

Today we had RE presentation during lunch and RE preperation during recess. Since I realised my life, and more importantly, my stomach was in danger, I decided to bring this nice FULL container of choc chip cookies (that tasted vaguely salty...)

Now that many hungry RI boys have koped a few cookies each (2 prefects included =P), I'm left with this next-to-empty cookie jar.

And next to it is my next to empty PINEAPPLE TART jar. Wonder who devoured the whole thing D< Nvm, you saved me from growing any fatter =P


I didnt go for bowling today. I feel vaguely rebellious. Rawr. And I'm not going on wed cos i have to go for some eh....function in the afternoon, so I'll only be training once before the comp on sat = gg xD


And now we're severely behind time for math class....cos eddie chua pon too much math lessons without getting a relief teacher lol. Sigh...after all those free periods it's damn difficult to get back to a full day without any of those free periods xD.

And I seriously think that eddie chua should name his new-born son (the reason behind his poning of all those math lessons) after something school related. Like Daniel, or russell, or siak peng, or something along those lines xD


Ok this was supposed to be a really short post but seems like i exceeded blogging time lol. Now im going to sleep cos i NEED SLEEP.

Dissidia on the psp is a very fun game.

Fishballs; 10:14 PM