Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Ok i havent done a single scrap of work today.
I feel very unproductive and sian and unmotivated today.
And I must stop pissing siak peng off during chem RA class too much, lest he stop letting us hug him D=
Now i have two dilemmas. Anyone want to convince me on the matters?:
1) Should i join facebook?
2) Should i watch some random kdrama?
And it seems that I will probably win my bet with chev! =D Free drink xD
And lastly, on a more serious tone,
I'm just going to blog here about my paternal grandfather, who passed away on last sat. Seeing that last sat was valentine's day, it's somewhat ironic...but I guess that's sort of a special way of saying goodbye and i love you to all of my family =)
I wonder whether I should be posting this...it seems sort of taboo and all, but i guess now that ive started to blog about it i guess i should finish it =\
His funeral was held this afternoon, and for the past 3 nights there was his wake. But I cant really say this his death was sudden =\...he was already at late stage heart failure, and had bladder problems and lots of other stuff from old age =\
I must honestly say that i didnt know my grandad very well. Even though he lived in my house for about 1 and a half months since jan...I never got to know him. Partly because he never really had the strength to talk, and partly because well, I guess i didnt try hard enough.
Actually, although his body was quite weak, the few times I actually took the effort to get to know him, his mind was actually quite sharp. And I kinda regret now that I didnt try to get to know my own grandfather ><
But, well, now at least he's gone to a better place. I hope he's happy wherever he is. =)
Let this be a reminder to me and everyone else. Seriously treasure your friends, and family and pets and everyone who is close to you, because that time that you can spend with them, although long, shortens every day =\
So treasure your loved ones and keep them close to you always! =) I think that's what my grandad was trying to say when he chose valentine's day to leave.
Fishballs; 9:57 PM