Saturday, February 7, 2009

Argh I feel quite bored.

Even though i've tried dota, and psp, and xbox, and origami, and piano, and now trying to download maple, still feeling bored =\

Now i feel quite uselss. Sigh.



I seriously think the root cause is the lack of my social circle. It's more like a social dot. Or smth. And no one talks to me on msn =\. And those that normally do are busy doing something else, like watching **** club

But to whoever reads my blog: dont talk to me just cos you read this. I'll prob go away in a while =P



And if you read my blog russ, you're going to fail horribly if you dont start making those cranes soon. You have the whole 100 of them to do you know xD. So yeah....START FOLDING.

I wonder if i should help russ....hmmm.....



I'm battling with myself now. My pride is doing weird stuff to my brain, and im vaguely confused about alot of things. And now i have no idea what the irration or rational choice would be...or what the best thing to do now is...nooooo!!!

And the worst thing is that doing nothing is also a choice. dang. no way out.



On a happier note, I CAN PLAY TO ZANARKLAND ON PIANO!!!! =DDDD It's a superb song, quite relaxing and expressive, and it just sounds great =). I'm so thankful i have at least a grade 2 in piano now. Pity i dropped it such a long time ago =\

Now im wondering whether to take it up again....but i dont know whether im just going to take it for a while and then give up a few months later...


Rawr.


Forgotten from halo soundtrack is surprisingly well...i dunno.

I just really like the musical piece....just that for some strange reason, that's the only song that suddenly made me really really emo =\. I have no idea why.

I just looped it about 10 times last night and thought about random stuff. School, work, life, friends, etc =)

Emo-soothing atmosphere if there's such a thing xD. Shall loop it a few more times now xD

Fishballs; 1:27 PM