Tuesday, February 10, 2009
1) Dunking of president yeo
After the charity dinner on friday, a few people, (who shall not be named to protect their identiy), attempted to dunk President yeo into th RI swimming pool. However, it was unfortunate that they were uncessful in their attempts. Despite overcoming yeo's constant and violent struggles, they were finally stopped by the swimming coach who was still at the swimming pool at about 9pm in the night for some strange reason. >.>
But Kirk must be dunked. On promethium day (spelling?). Beware. =P
2) Exchange students from taiwan
The speak CHINESE. Aaaand there are 3 of them sitting too close for comfort. Due to the fact that i cant hold a decent conversation in chinse, I felt quite claustrophobic. Luckily president yeo was there to save the day xD
Even though i was one of the people who tried to dunk him. lol.
It seems that shawn's buddy was quite popular even after 1 day. More than half the class crowded around HER (yes, it was a girl) and well, tried to talk to her/ attract her attention etc. It was vaguely amusing =P
Clive is too. eh. eh. despo?
xD
I'm proud to announce that i was not one of the overly despo few! I was playing transfer chess with daniel and matt and welraas who SURPRISINGLY did not try to get to know the taiwan girl xD. I'm impressed welras! =D
3) DENTIST
Due to some weird thingy concerning the lengthening of my jaw and such, it seems that i am only going to start wearing braces as of eh....a few weeks time D=.
This means that i have to stand 2 years of pain and suffering and that it will cut in ALL THE WAY TO MID JC2. WHY OH WHY MUST I HAVE THEM SO LATE??? D=
Ah well...at the risk of sounding cliche, better late than never xD
And i had to go to the dentist today to go and extract two teeth. And it's bleeding like some ****. Argh. And my mouth is STILL numb after goodness knows how long (2hrs!!?!??!?!)
And the bottom of my nose (left side) is slightly numb. Such a weird feeling xD. Argh....im going to have 2 holes in my teeth tmr. I'm going to look so weird NOOOO.
And im going to eat even slower than usual, and my usual is already slow >.>
DIE DIE DIE
Why cant there be like instant braces?! Someone should seriously invent them asap, preferably before i go into jc1 xD
4) Congrats to russ
Gratz!!! 25% done. xD
only 75% more to go =P. I might help you if you bribe me =P
Fishballs; 7:30 PM