Thursday, January 29, 2009

NO is supposedly a very dangerous compound. Mr Law says it's the active ingredient in viagra.

On a completely unrelated subject, Siak peng allows us to undertake "personal projects" where we can do WHATEVER WE WANT IN THE LABS. As long as it's approved by him. But i dont think he will deny our request to synthesize nitrous oxides will he? xD


Well, the majority of bio period was spent mr law weird questions like what would happen if we overdoesed on endorphines, and testostorone, and viagra. Any guesses anyone? =) We think Mr law spoke mainly out of experience, rather than knowledge xD



And i have finally finished my severely overdue (now 0% marks) chinese hw. I still feel proud of myself though. Thanks to people who helped me in my work xD. (names shall not be mentioned to protect the identity of the individuals)




Argh I feel more than just vaguely pissed and emo. Hopefully it'll go away in the weekend. I hope I dont sink into the deep dark depths of emo doom...

Argh....and I want to get to know more people xD. I have just realised that my social circle is hovering on being a social dot, and that's quite pitiful really. But i just dont know any contacts xD. -hinthint-

HEAR MY PLEA -bigger hint-

But in the end ill prob have to wait till i get into rj so what the heck xD

Fishballs; 10:36 PM