Thursday, January 29, 2009

I feel damn frigging pissed
I hate Mr (physics teacher's name here)
Dont sms my handphone. It wont reach me.

Those 3 sentences are highly related. I think you all get the drift.


ARGH MY HANDPHONE. And stupid -physics teacher- now wants me to sit in front of the class >.>

Well ok fine. In his defence, I was kind of bad to him and sort of made a fool of him in front of the class before...but i still hate him.

Rawr.

I'm going to purposely dao him and not do a single physics related thing in his class. I'm going to photocopy chem stuff and bring it to his class and mug, so if he kopes it i dont really mind cos it's like 5 cents or smth; not a bad price to live through boredom. And ill just mug physics at home myself.

I seriously learn faster if i read the textbook, or if kind people like ryoji teach me. -physics teacher- just sucks too much seriously. The time : amount learnt ratio is like 100000000:1 or smth like that. First time im comparing a science to my learning ratio in chinese >.>

Ok enough ranting. Hopefully ill get my handphone back tmr. Rawr.

Fishballs; 3:03 PM