Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I seriously feel damn sian today. Damn bored, and no one is on msn/people are too "sian/tired/being dao" to talk to me.

MSN convos are seriously not meant to be one sided. I think almost all convos that ive started today seem to have taken effort out of me to keep them going. Still remember the times when talking was easy when both sides just talk and i dunno...give like follow up pieces of info for the other person to catch on and talk back and answer.

And that's how a conversation is supposed to be.

And i dont know. The peeple i normally talk to dont talk anymore, well they dont talk like they used to, like the way that both sides enjoyed the convo.

Chev tries. And I appreciate that =)

But honestly the best convo that i had today was with tg. And I dont know about this, but my feeling is that that's quite sad.

Tg, if you read this, it's not you that's sad ok? xD Just that...I normally have so much other things to talk about to other people and that the little i have to talk to tg about is somehow more interesting or engaging than talking to other people.

That's just really sad.

I seriously need to get to know more people or for a closer bond with friends. I think, really, the only real real friend I can share stuff and all that is chev.

Only chev.

And that's quite sad too. Chev is a great friend, and I really appreciate the effort he puts into maintaining our friendship, but I really dont know, I feel that even he is sort of drifting away from me.

Edit: And russ. Dont feel bad ok? xD You were really helpful with helping me with the fate stay night thing xD. And you are my good friend too =)

And this is turning into an emo post lol. But really, sometimes I feel sort of lonely.




"Have you ever been alone in a crowded room, well I'm here with you"

I just wish the second half were true.

Fishballs; 9:39 PM