Tuesday, November 25, 2008
So anyway.....KOREA.
I shall commit my time today to sharing about my ENTIRE (or at least a few days) of korea xD.
Background for those who dont know: RI has this OIP (oversea immersion programme) for 250+ students (or around there) and I went to korea for this trip for a period of 12 days.
Anyway, this post is going to be spammed with LOADS of photos to help me along and to prevent others from getting too bored xD
DAY 1Met at the airport at some random time that i forgot.

My OIP group!

This is just the plane. We boarded the plane at about 9:30 am i think for the 7 hour plane journey. Slept quite a bit.
But of cos, i couldnt resist taking quite a few pics of.....

Clouds! =DDD
I like clouds. They're fluffy and just so pretty xD.
And a few pictures of....

....Christina Aloe Vera Banana Papaya Bobochacha Guava Teow sleeping. lol.

Icicles...oooohh
Anyway, touch down was quite late....and the school was in some mountain regoin place....so we had to take a 2 hr bus ride all the way there xD
The school is humongous and big but was kinda dark to take pictures...and the weather is SUPER COLD. And for some strange reason there was lots of wind up there, so we just ran to the boarding place to prevent freezing to death in the cold xD.
Some poor guy had two dragging bags and was trying to drag both of them up some slope thingy. Poor guy....
So supper was some pizza thingy with coleslaw sandwich. After that, we went to our rooms!

Yay my room! Kinda small, but quite cozy. And the floor is heated so it's damn nice to sit on the floor lol. I slept on the floor too xD. (twice only cos my back hurt after that)
And that's the end of day 1! I got a roomate who didnt snore. YES!
Fishballs; 2:52 PM