Monday, October 20, 2008
OK I AM VERY LAG....
The introduction of girls into RI (aka merger)Nothing much here....just something about RI merging with RJC in jan 09, and the principle being "reassigned to somewhere" (aka losing his job) and the RJC principle is taking over i think. xD. This means I have to rememorise the principle's name....sheesh...
Some lame jokes about the RJC RI thing. But one joke brought up a good question...
If RI and RJC now share everything, does that mean we get twice the holidays?
The make-fools-of-yourself-shouting-gameNothing much. Just a few idiot shouting their heads off. One rule: Shout the phrase in question the loudest to win. Chev won ALL the times. No matter what we tried: Bob Koh, Siak Peng, the philo teacher's name which i cant spell, nipples oO (i didnt participate in this) and even Mish x Chev ftw~!!! But chev won ALL.
Amazing.
FFAC (Final fantasy advent children)So anyway it goes like this. Russ wants FFAC. Shawn has it. But transfer rate or russ' hp sucks and only time we had was during chem RA class. So, shawn transfered the entire 300mb during chem class. And I transfered to russ's hp at a later date.
Oh and siak peng got pissed that we were doing something with our handphones....lol. He tried to confiscate but we koped them back and ran out of class. Whee.
So anyway. Russ and I have these thoughts:
Cloud has this humongously humongous sword. Which is really gargantuan. Ginormous. But then again, it is made up of 6 2m long swords so ah well. Anyway, some guy made a copy of it, real size, made of wood. But he couldnt lift it.
So, russ and I concluded that a METAL version cant be lifted at all. Hence, Cloud's sword is made of cardboard. And it works by paper cutting people to death.
Different coloured screens of doom for my compThis was long ago, and my comp has since been fixed =D
But I did have a blue screen of doom, a black screen of doom, a white screen of doom. The long irritating beep of death...etc etc etc
And I hereby declare that my comp only listens to whacks. I really tried talking to it nicely and encouraging it, but it DOES NOT LISTEN. AFter 5 min of trying, I whacked it, and it turned itself on >.>
The moonoooooohhhh....the moon a few days ago was CHAO BRIGHT. My mum and my chipmunk brother took a noob telescope to go and look at the moon....So bright and clear and mysterious and ahhhh.....
You could actually see some lines and circle thingies on the moon! It was that clear. Really looked like a huge lightbulb from the telescope....rarely is the moon so wonderful and attractive and =)
And yay no more lag =D
And one more thing....EOYS ARE OVER....WHEE
I'm probably going to do badly and my parents are probably going to get pissed but. THEY ARE OVER =DDDDD
Fishballs; 9:52 PM