Thursday, October 30, 2008
Inactive for such a long time since well...lazy to post xD
Anyway, EOY results.
What I hated: Geog EOY >< (damn phailz)
What I was upset with: Physics CCT, Eng compre (could have done better =\)
What was ok with : Bio CCT =\, Math 1 and 2
What i liked: Eng commentary =D, Chem Results (but not full marks argh)
What i LOVED: SS EOY =DDDD and CHINESE EOY =DDDDD (so WEIRD omg)
All in all a 3.64 gpa. Passable la. I was hoping for 3.744-ish but Chinese 64, and physics 79 so ah well....
Other random things. Erm.
Had lunch with Mish chev and keng chee today =D. Pizza hut again. lol. Keng Chee is a nice guy =D. Easy to socialise with lol and quite fun to talk to. Whee! I finally met someone new today lol.
Felt really bored in sch today and was playing handphone games throughout the lessons. Haiz.
I have chinese hw and geog hw and math readings (ok fine this part is self motivational) and chinese stuff (cos of tuition) and etc etc etc.
And OIP is actually school. Just overseas. haiz...lots of planning and etc, it's NOT a holiday.
Ok end of random stuff. Yay. Now not so lag.
Suddenly feel sad that im going to oip and leaving everyone behind D=. Haiz...will miss everyone =\
Fishballs; 9:18 PM