Thursday, September 4, 2008
Havent posted for quite a long time...bleh....was feeling emo for the past few days for some strange reason i cant put my finger on...mixture of regret, envy, tiredness and other random stuff =\
But now im better =D and ready to talk about the random interesting things that happened in my otherwise boring life
Monday P6GE05 rosythians held a chalet a aloha changi, which of course I made sure i did not miss. We have chalets a minimum of twice a year, and for some reason never at downtown east, where there is the most stuff to do..
Had lunch in pizza hut. Which was chao ex, and I think most of us should learn better dining ettiquette xD *hinthint*
Met at macs and saw Si Rui for the first time in like 3 years? And I finally learned I wasnt the only one in Geog RA =D Talked alot in macs, fought for chev's psp, showed random people random pictures etc etc
Then we went aloha changi.
And I proceeded to glue myself to the psp for a few hours or so. Very antisocial, but I DONT HAVE A PSP. And yet i can do level 9 songs yay. Mish and chev were in the same room as well, mish was using the laptop she brought (drawing on photoshop)....chev....was doing random stuff...sometimes koping the psp or something.
Later it became a game for them to see who could distract me more from the psp. And I banned poking after realising that japping me hard in the stomach sends me flying stright up. And no one can keep their fingers on the buttons when that happens, let alone CONCENTRATE.
And sometime here, russ and daniel and tg forced chev into a dress. Here he is:

Then was BBQ. By the time we went down the fires were started, so we helped in cooking. As usual, the bbq is not much of a success because the food just cooks FAR TOO SLOWLY. the satay took 5-10 mins for each one? And people eat satay in 30 sec? So there were many starving people skulking around the bbq pit hoping to find some food.
Halfway through cooking, the water bomb fight started. I resisted the temptation for about 10 min before joining them. But lowly plastic bags are not fit for a person of my calibre....
I used gloves. All 25 of which were koped from NTU.
Gloves, are much more efficient at holding water due to the fact that they are made of LATEX. which is STRETCHABLE. So it easily holds 3x the water, and bursts just as easily. This makes a explosion of water 3x the power of the lowly plastic bag water bomb. And a much bigger explosion radius.
And during the middle of the water bomb fight HU LAO SHI arrived!!! So we helped clean her car for her. And she had some food and etc....even though she later said she wasnt that full we were so glad a teacher actually bothered to come down =D
Following water bombing was card games. And we taught mish chev and kieng mahr bridge. Well, we
tried to teach kieng mahr, but he unfortunately sort of phails in the game. Even though I painstakingly reminded him time and again to look for his partner, when the trump card was out 5 turns earlier he turned to me and asked me who was his partner....and he did it like 3 times???? And who bids for the kind of (hearts?) when he doesnt have the ace?!?!?!?! Sheesh....
And mish got highly addicted to bridge......omg......first was the psp and now is bridge ><
For once, card games did not take the highest priority since A PS2 WAS PRESENT AT THE CHALET. Courtesy of sugi. So we all took turns to play some fighting game the chev was pwning in. And for a first timer to most fighting games I think I wasnt too bad xD
We had lots of fun assigning names to each of the characters. Chevy's favourite character was some girl. And we named her mish (like duh). Then there was some person called Bryan, who for some reason I easily beat so many times xD. Some person who was called law, but somehow no one seemed to be able to use him. Nick Eu's fav character was this blonde bimbo, who we called "the prostitute". Weng hong was surprisingly good at this character with this sword. We called him the...erm....okok....anyway, he has this skill which recovers health through turning around and doing weird stuff with his sword >.> And with weird sounds to complement it. Tg was good as this character too. I wonder why.
Wenda and I liked "King". Who was some pro person with pro kicks. And an attack that can body slam a person. There other characters, but not worth mentioning.
Played until about 3+ when i decided to sleep. Chev decided to sleep on the other half of the queen size bed but NOTHING HAPPENED DAMMIT WE ARE BOTH GUYS AND WE ARE NOT GAY.
And russ, I am not pregnant dammit. >.> And nor do i reproduce by binary fission, although it would be cool to do so
I overslept, and russ daniel and I got to NTU late. Ate macs before going, where we had fun blowing up straws.
NTU was semi boring. I was half asleep so well....yeah....but i appreciated that it would be an interesting topic if I had been awake...but....well....
So anyway, i didnt kope many gloves, only about 10. Did some random experiments and we got to see conc nitric acid. If you expose it to air some vapour comes out and it's quite scary....
Later went to eat lunch with some people and we went to watch WALL-E. 2 of the people I watched with was going to see it again with tg and keng chee on thur......but it was really a good movie so $6 to see it again is not a bad deal.
WALL-E is so cute omgomgomg...And the show was realy funny with some deeper messages imbeded in the movie and some theme of love and etc (but no spoilers here). But I thought some part of the plot was a bit weird and a bit random, but all in all the movie was a great one, and no regrets about seeing it, except that i was quite tired at that time and would probably have enjoyed it more if I were more awake =(
And there was this little extra small clip about a rabbit and a magician which was really amusing and sadistic at the same time. Plot of it: Rabbit wants carrot, but magician didnt give so rabbit goes on strike, and then the magician nearly kills himself a few times. I love these short clips xD
Went home by bus from amk hub...and got semi caught in the rain. Luckily i had this PURPLE umbrella, since i misplaced by other brown umbrella >.>
And now I have to go for Geog RA class.....at 12 (such a weird time). Hopefully it doesnt stretch too long.....bleh....i still have to do my eng blog assignment.
Fishballs; 3:48 PM