Monday, September 8, 2008

1. Quah
2. Chev
3. Many people I know...for many reasons lol
4. Mish
5. *looks in mirror*
6. *looks in mirror again*
7. Quah
8. Not sure...
9. Not sure either.....
10. Erm....weng hong
11. Mish and her fangirling tendancies =P
12. Not sure and not answering...
13. Quah. And not seems like one, is one xD
14. Not sure...
15. Russ. I dont know which is the opposite gender tho....
16. Not sure...
17. *looks in mirror yet again*
18. Not sure....yawn
19. Hmm...in terms of people skills chev. In mugging...lots of 3H people.
20. Im really not sure about this.
21. Brandon Lee
22. Ewan Chee (hey they rhyme!)
23. I am my own boss.
24. Mish. Definitely. My head still hurts sometimes.....
25. ...
26. ...
27. Loves what? Bryan....he loves himself with all of his heart, soul, mind, body etc etc etc
28. TG.
29. *coughsplutter_____spluttercoughcough*
30. Fishballs are the best!

Fishballs; 10:44 PM