Monday, September 15, 2008

1) ISP

Oh how I yearn to get rid of this stupid, irritating, time consuming, stressful, pissing project. I wish I could just get rid of it, destroy it completely, and just.not.do.it.

But it constitutes quite a bit of the CA so we are obliged to do it >.>

I HATE ISP. THANK GOODNESS IT'S OVER ON THURSDAY.


2) DMP

Oh how I yearn for more DMP timetables with the slack, fun, more interesting timetable. I wish every term they could have more of this and less of normal classes.

But of cos the teachers wont allow it. DMP is used for chionging of projects (ISP ARGH) and mugging for people like yong jing. And other people who want to do well for chinese exam. lol.


3) KSP

KSP. He is seriously damn suan and yet damn kind at times. Damn irritating and yet quite fun at other times. But i still hate him for ISP. And suanning the rosyth people >.>

TG had better not hear abt this or all ___ will break lose.

Literally.


4) EOYs

Just round the corner. Well, not really since we have more time than most people (psst....rgs). Even so, i had better start mugging, especially for chinese. And geog. The rest I shld be ok in, I just need to practice some questions. Thank goodness there are no more projects after isp. OR I WILL DIE ARGH.


Whee....my mum says people can crash my home after eoys! =D. But ask first D<....

Not like last time....crash my home without even telling me. But I had lots of fun too tht time even tho it wad quite surprising Oo. So i guess i shld thank the people who crashed my home for brightening up my otherwise boring life xD

That does not mean you can do it again. Ask first next time.

And now, going to sleep. Chionging isp tmr. Hope we dont die.

Fishballs; 11:34 PM