Friday, September 5, 2008

12pm. Geog RA class. 4 hours.

Ouch.

I really think our geog RA class is undisciplined lol. Today was mostly presentations with owl doing a lot of discussion about the presentations. I didnt present cos half of my group was not here, so yay.

Today, many funny things happened. I was eating so sweets during class so being the nice boy that I am, I offered Mrs OWL one. She declined and said she would prefer biscuits since she was hungry. So I offered biscuits to her.

She accepted. She ate them. And i took a photo.

Secondly, two people brought their laptops. Laptops are miracles of modern technology, but are also quite effective in distracting people. One playing pokemon. However, he was highly efficient at multitasking cos he did actually take notes down...

lol martin used a great ball to catch some noob monster....lol

Thirdly, I was asked to go down to collect some notes from the printing lady. So being the good boy that I was, I obliged and got the notes after some miscommunication with the printing lady. (she spoke chinese)

I went back up...and nothing seemed wrong. Until I reached for a gobstopper (which i bought for $1.95)

AND THERE WERE NONE LEFT. Turns out they shared out my gobstoppers during my absence >.>

Bah....daylight robbery

And 4 hours of geog is seriously quite tiring. After ending, I went to help the PET rocket people (yun fei and WC) to time their rockets. Yun fei's rocket was not bad, not bad at all, but worm's one was....needing some work....

And i really need to do my blog assignment ><....perhaps ill do it on beiking. On olympics. On pollution.

Which we just discussed today during the 4 hr session xD

yay school is restarting soon! =D looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Fishballs; 7:30 PM