Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Argh....im going mad with tests....

RI enjoys spamming people with CCTs, PTs, TAs, OBAs, RE, DMPs, and goodness knows what other different things they might think up of. After all, there are 100s of permutations >.>

GEOG I DIED
BIO IM GOING TO DIE ARGH

For geog, seriously.....how does our geog teacher expect us to spam 30 marks worth of essay-like questions in 40 min. Compared to the 20mk paper of RP, we have to write ONE POINT FIVE TIMES AS FAST. My hand was flying accross the paper...leaving incoherent smudges and scribbles accross it.

I even had to use short form. Like about became abt, people became ppl, and so on.....

And for bio i think im seriously unprepared. I dont know how to do so much omg.....

But i do have one consolation. If I do badly in bio i win a house. Yay. Thanks ewan for the bet.

I hope i survive tmr. Even if i do, i still have phy prac, phy cct, eng erp 2 etcetcetc........

My life just rocks doesnt it? >.<

Fishballs; 10:52 PM