Monday, August 18, 2008

Math CCT today was doable i guess. Managed to complete all the questions except bonus question BUT I FORGOT THE +- THING FOR SQUARE ROOT OF 2 ARGH.

-1 mark argh

And debates today omg. I think i failed horribly. I talked for a mere 3 min, stumbled over my rebuttals and didnt manage to get my points accross. Ill be happy if i passed =\

argh.

Tmr is geog, and i seriously think this one I WILL FAIL. Seriously, what kind of question is "The coast needs space. Discuss." Seriously, i have no idea how to tackle such a weird and open to interpretation answer. It's plain weird.

Big ARGH.

Bowling today was quite fruitful. Me and 2 others spent alot of times trading jokes lol. So slacky today. I think my spent could have been spent more fruitfully at home lol.

Tmr, hopefully alex will remember to lend me a 10 year old game to play. i have a strange feeling im slightly lag.

Going to sleeeeep noww..... tmr is geog and i need 100000% of my brain energy to pass. bleh =\

Perhaps tmr ill feel better.

Perhaps.

Fishballs; 11:00 PM